What sets this amazing hairstyle apart from other long hairstyles is the exotic hair color it has. Like most black hairstyles, your hair needs to be relaxed first.
If using clip-on extensions:
1. Use a comb to part your hair in a horizontal line
2. Clip the extension as close to the roots as possible.
If using fusion extensions:
1. Use a comb to part your hair in a horizontal line.
2. Place the extension a few inches from the roots.
3. Use a flat iron across the base to fuse the extension, being careful not to burn your hair.
4. Roll the fused extension around a finger to ensure the extension is set.