Salon: Wave Links Hair Studio Inc.
Salon Phone#: (910) 864-8777
Stylist: Deirdre Clay
Make Up: Deirdre Clay
This hairstyle offers one of the most fantastic ways to quickly put your medium length hair into style. You need to have your sides vertically raised, leaving the curls flowing naturally. You also need to have proper equipment for example bobby pins and hair dryer, gels and sprays.
Additionally, this hairstyle can be styled easily not maintaining it. The brown and black curls are romantic and can give owners some extra style and pretty. In addition, you only need little time to prepare the hairstyle because it’s for those girls who like to dress down.
How to Style
• Start by washing the hair thoroughly, using warm water and shampoo or conditioner.
• Proceed to blow drying the hair. Since the mohawk entails making some delicate curls, you need to completely get rid of any moisture on the hair.
• Apply a thermal protectant. Proceed to Work on some small parts or sections of your hair. Start from the back, by smoothly and nicely flipping hair out.
• Continue with the work up the back of your head. Ensure less hair is on the sides, using a hot curling iron to make the curls.
• Continue to work slowly in the crown in small sections as you smoothen the hair and flipping the ends out in a gentle manner.
• Apply a small amount of finisher to bring some extra shine on the Mohawk. Alternatively, use some styling crème on the curls in order to shine.
• You could also finish styling the curl mohawk using some shine enhancing hairspray.
For that moisture, extra shine and smoothness on your hair, try a high quality Cream for hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction.
This kind of hairstyle would work best onsquare triangle and oval face shapes.
Curly mohawk with some Color is designed by a professional lady hair stylist by the name; Deidre Clay of Wave Links hair Studio, Fayetteville, NC. Be sure to call her through This phone number: (910) 864-8777.