Are there some hair relaxers you could recommend that are gentle enough to use on high-lift color hair and will not turn my blonde hair red?

Home Forums Hairstyle question and Answer Are there some hair relaxers you could recommend that are gentle enough to use on high-lift color hair and will not turn my blonde hair red?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Chip Foust admin 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Karen McIntyre <karenmcintyre388@hotmail.com>

I use a blonde hair dye called Textures ‘n Tones (lightest blonde). I also used to use a gel hair relaxer called New Era 2000 Clear Gel Relaxer. To my extreme disappointment, I found out that it has been discontinued. What I loved about his product is that, compared to regular relaxers, this gel relaxer was gentle. It never darkened my hair. One pleasant side effect was that after each application, the gel relaxer actually lightened my hair!

Are there some hair relaxers you could recommend that are gentle enough to use on high-lift color hair and will not turn my blonde hair red?

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.