Andrenika’s Style Step-by-Step
1. Part the hair on the side and section off the bangs, plus a little more that will hang with the bangs to accent the client’s face.
2. Pull the remaining hair back into a sleek ponytail, right at the occipital bone.
3. Remove 8-10 random sections of hair from the top of ponytail and twist them each individually until they double-back upon themselves. Use a hair pin to secure them to the base of the ponytail, leaving a 2-3 inch tail.
5. Use a 1-2 inch round iron on the remaining hair in the ponytail, to create long spirals. Once each curl has cooled, brush them together so that the ponytail is one ringlet.
7. Finish with a mist of setting spray.